mandag, januar 19, 2009

I got me an award!

I've got the best friends, and now sweet Hanna has gone ahead and given me an award (Thank you sooooooo much).

The rules of this reward are:
1. Link to the person who awarded it to you in your blog.
2. Pass it on to 5 new bloggers.
3. Link to those 5 bloggers in your blog.
4. Leave a comment in their blogs.
5. Write down 5 things you depend on.

So, the ones I'm passing this award on to are:

  1. Hanna - for being the best friend, a great inspiration and just having the biggest, warmest heart
  2. Mari - for being such a fun girl to be around and for going to CHA with May Lis and me 
  3. Xstine - for having such a great sense of colour and "Baby, You're so cool"
  4. Kristin - for showing so much hospitality and opens her house to us mad scrappin' chicks for Scraporama.
  5. Linda - for making the most beautiful cards. 

And for the five things I depend upon:

  1. My family, though far away, they are with me
  2. My friends, the best
  3. Music and art
  4. Candy
  5. The internet

Ingen kommentarer: