mandag, februar 12, 2007

(Deck of me 4, 5 and 6)

 I've finally scanned the cards I've recently made for the deck of me challenge from Emily Falconbridge. Here are my cards for week 4, 5 and 6, and I've shown both the front and back sides, as I've included a little more info or decoration on them.
Week 4, a symbol that I like: The Venus or copper symbol - I really like it because to me it stands for women power and equality.
Week 5, ephemera: I've used a cinema ticket - I love going to the movies, so why I don't go more often... I don't know.
Week 6, Love: This was a tough one - since I don't have "a significant other" in my life, so my card is about that my heart is filled with love for my family, nephew and nieces, friends and art but there is a void, waiting for a certain someone I hope will come along some day. Not sure if I believe 
in Love, but I hope in love.



10 kommentarer:

Emily Falconbridge sa...

love all of your cardsand interpretations of the themes!

Jen sa...

Very cool cards! I love what you wrote about for your love theme, it fits perfectly!

valerie sa...

fab cards I love the way you have left so much of the card showing

cheri sa...

Beautiful Cards! I like how you used the cards themselves!

Anonym sa...

cool! they look great!

Unknown sa...

Fab cards, love how you interpret :)

Tammy sa...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Venus symbol card! Totally rocks!

jess sa...

GREAAT Cards!!

Colleen sa...

wow

Di sa...

Great cards :-)