tirsdag, januar 01, 2008

(Happy New Year - and Deck of Me Bonus)

Quoting Neil Gaiman

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't to forget make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.

I couldn't possibly say it any better myself.

I had 3 cards left of the deck of cards I used for DoM and it felt sort of weird not decoration them too, so I've created 3 bonuscards + I've photographed the box with all the cards too :)

Bonus 1: Someday my prince will come
Bonus 2: Christmas Time (I'm addicted to Christmas, Juloman)
Bonus 3: This one was inspired by my source of inspiration no. 1 MUSIC
Here are all the cards in their box


7 kommentarer:

Lene S sa...

For en fin boks du har til kortene dine! Smart :o) Godt nytt år til deg!

Anonym sa...

Love the box you have them in. Congratulations on finishing.

Deb G sa...

LOVE the box idea!!!How gorgeous do they look in there???!!!Congratulations on finishing!!!

Marjolein sa...

Love it, that's a gorgeous box!! Congrats on finishing!!

mo9ca sa...

Ramler bare innom for å ønske deg ett godt nyttår! Gleder meg til masse scrappetreff sammen i året som kommer!

*klem*

Roo sa...

Your cards look great in their box

Je@net sa...

Great cards! And it looks so awesome in that box!