mandag, november 10, 2008

(Shees baack)

Yepp, I'm back, not from the dead but from a long break from cardmaking. The creativity just hasn't been at it's peak lately, so I gave myself a break from the 365-cards challenge. But now I'm back! I've had the chance to crop with some of my best friends as well as been to Papirfest, that was such a vitamin-shot :) At Papirfest I attended 2 classes with My Little Yellow Bicycle (Hi, Sharon Ann and Jynene!) and 2 with Malin - it was simply GREAT!

Sooo over to the card, number 71, since it's not that long until Christmas it's about time to start the assemblyline for Christmas cards, here's my first this year.

Card
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Stempelglede, hÄnglar&stÄnglar
Colour: Distress Ink
Ink: StazOn

Thanks for looking - it's good to be back
Posted by Picasa

1 kommentar:

Hanna sa...

Så herlig å se deg blogge igjen! Herlig kort fra deg som vanlig. Skjønner ikke hvordan du får til å farge stempeltrykkene dine så fint... Det er løvli, rett og slett!