mandag, november 10, 2008

(Sneak peak - christmas present)

Hey, blog post number 2 today, what's going on? Nothing wrong fortunately, I was just a little happy about how this LO turned out. It's part of my parents Christmas gift, so I won't show that much more of it (they are getting a 2009 calendar - and this is the November LO). The picture is my late paternal grandparents wedding photo, and since they were married in 1939, I wanted to give the LO a vintage feel (not really sure if I should add some lace or not). Recently some of the Tim Holtz masks landed in my mailbox, and these clocks were just perfect for the feeling I wanted to give the LO.

Thanks for looking :)

Oh by the way, have you seen my good friend Hannas blog was featured on Inspirational! Yey, Go Hanna!

Posted by Picasa

1 kommentar:

Hanna sa...

Den LO'en er bare helt nydelig! Du har god grunn til å være fornøyd med den!
Ha en fortreffelig dag snuppa!