lørdag, april 11, 2009

(Easter time is scrapping time)

It's so nice to have a few days off to do exactly as you please, and so far this Easter I've had friends over a couple of nights/days for som serious croping, and it's been such fun. I started with finishing some layouts that's been halffinished for up to a year (I'm lousy at finishing LOs I started in an earlier session).

This is a LO about my paternal grandparents and how nice times we used to have with them during summer vacations. 

Products used:

CS: Bazzill
PP: MME and SEI (Mimosa)
Embellishments: Letters and Chipboard label by Heidi Swapp (Invisibles - I'm addicted), brads by SEI, Flower by Prima
Ink: Distress ink by Ranger (colours Fried Brick and Spiced Marmalade), Glimmer Mist.

Here's one with an old picture of my dad and me when I was a little daddysgirl.

Products:CS: Bazzill CraftPP: Graphic 45 and Scenic RouteEmbellishments: Heidi Swapp Carolees Creations (Letters), Prima (flowers), SEI (brads), vintage stampsStamps: InkadinkadooInk: Distress Ink (Spiced Marmalade).



My youngest niece in a thoughtful moment.

Products:
CS: Bazzill Vanilla
PP: October Afternoon
Embellishments: Heidi Swapp (sticker, letters, heart), K&Co (paper lace)
Ink: Distress ink (Vintage Photo), Color Box (fluid chalk dark brown)

Aren't these two lovely? An old picture of my nephew and one of my nieces, from a quiet moment.

Products:
CS: Bazzill Kraft
PP: Papir Design (Norwegian paper company with lövely products)
Embellishments: Tattered angels (Chipboard owl, glimmer mist), Heidi Swapp (letters), Bazzill (brads), prima (flowers)
Stamps: Prima
Ink: Distress Ink, Tattered Angels
Punch: Fiskars

Posted by Picasa

1 kommentar:

Hanna sa...

Så fine, Trude! Den "Ninamor"-sida falt jeg helt for!