lørdag, april 11, 2009

(Scrappytime 2)

Here's the rest of the LOs I've made Thursday and Friday.

My niece is contemplating eating a little cake by the looks of it.

Products:
Paper: Bazzill and SEI (Mimosa)
Embellishments: Close to my heart, American Crafts (letters/punctuantion), SEI (brads), Heidi Swapp (label)
Punch: Martha Stewart, Marvy Uchida
Ink: Distress ink (Fired brick), Tattered Angels (glimmermist colours tattered leather and mimosa) 

I took this psycho-selfportrait, and I just had to make a weirdo LO out of it, I look totally "Insane in the membrane". And since I've totally fallen in love with the new Heidi Swapp products (invisibles.... drool), it was obvious that they had to be used for the LO.

Products:
Paper, letters, chipboard label: Heidi Swapp Invisibles
Tiny letters: Carolees Creations
Ink: Distress ink (peeled paint and spiced marmalade), Tattered angels glimmer mist (mimosa and a green one)

My nephew has a lifelong love of meat/vegetable soup (betasuppe), so that had to be documented, no?

Products: 
Paper: Bazzill kraft, Papirdesign, aquarell paper
Embellishments: Heidi swapp (label), AdornIt (letters), staples, lace, decorative pin (Gyda)
Ink: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (tattered leather and pearl)


Another lovely picture of my youngest niece (from 1996).
MME papers, American Crafts thickers, Daisy D bookplate, fluid chalk, glimmer mist (pearl).
My oh my it's fun to scrap pictures of myself... And the products used are:
October Afternoon, Prima, K&co, Adorn It, Inkadinkadoo and tattered Angels (glimmer mist)
Thanks for looking :D

1 kommentar:

Hanna sa...

De er så skjønne disse sidene, og du er jo dronningen av invisibles, blekk og glimmer mist da! Lekkert Trude!