onsdag, august 01, 2007

(Caught up - take 2 - DoM)

And here we go with the second batch:
Week 26 - Celebrating daughters
Now we are half way through the challenge, wow! This time it's about daughters and I am one, but I wanted to deal with the fact that I'd love to be a mother and have (at least) a daughter of my own. I've used an old photo of myself - about the only one where I'm a little apprehensive. (Websters Pages and Jenni Bowlin papers, 7gypsies stamp).
Week 27 - Junk mail
I really hate junkmail in the post so I'm rather glad that here in Norway we can just add a sticker to our mailbox saying "No adverticements/junk mail". You betcha I've got one on mine :) (Jenni Bowlin papers, Dymo and 7gypsies stamp).
Week 28 - Goal of the week
The goal of that week that we got that assignment was to lay parquet flooring on my kitchen floor. Now, that goal was achieved thanks to a lot of help from my dear mum and dad. At least I now know how to do it and can do it all alone the next time. (Materials, you guessed it, Jenni Bowlin papers...)
Week 29 - Define perfection
This is a tough one, I could have stolen the idea of this woman and do one on the Harry Potter books (particularly book 7). Could also have done one on the walls I build around myself to try to avoid getting hurt. But then I decided to deal with my fascination with music. I've always loved music and have been told that I danced before I could walk and sang from the moment I could articulate. There's just so much lovely, perfect music out there, like the compositions of JS Bach, Lv Beethoven, Gabriel Fauré and the songs of Tori Amos, Sarah McLachlan, Imogen Heap, Siobhan Fahey and so on...
(Materials: Bazzill, Heidi Swapp foam stamp, Fluid chalk ink, 7gypsies stamp)

Ingen kommentarer: