onsdag, august 20, 2008

(Card 35, 36 and 37)

I'm back after having been a short trip to Trøndelag, had a good time there (nice to see my grandparents again, though they've gotten quite a bit old). So since I was away I've had to catch up for Monday and Tuesday in addition to showing you the card of today.
Card 35:

Supplies: Bazzill, Sassafrass and Making Memories papers and charm from Gyda.
Card 36:

This is one of my favourite cards so far, it's just so simple yet so løvely.
Supplies: Bazzill, Sassafras and Graphic 45 papers, charm from Gyda and black pen

Card 37

Simple card again, this time I used a corner of a Prima Paintables sheet of paper and painted using some VersaColor inc on an acryllic block. The red flower does not completely match the ink, but "I nøden spiser Fanden fluer" i.e. if you don't have what you need, use what you have.
Supplies: Bazzill, Prima PP, Petaloo flowers, VersaColor ink.

Thanks for looking.
Posted by Picasa

Ingen kommentarer: