fredag, august 29, 2008

(Just in case you wondered)

The fanastic Mari has just updated her blog with an amazing concept that I just had to copy :)

I AM …excited about my new job 8starting on Monday)

I WANT… to scrapbook
I HAVE … made cards today
I KEEP … postponing starting to pack
I WISH I COULD … do real magic
I HATE … people who don't take responsibility for their actions.
I FEAR … snakes
I HEAR … music
I DON'T THINK … I'll ever vote for a concervative party
I REGRET … not having exercised more
I LOVE … scrapbooing with my best friends
I AM NOT … into sports (on TV)
I DANCE … like a maniac
I SING … everyday
I NEVER … like to cry
I RARELY … cry.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … Pride and Prejudice + Jane Eyre
I AM NOT ALWAYS … brutally honest
I HATE THAT … anything that's really good is unhealthy, fattening or immoral...
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT … what to wear Monday
I NEED …some spare bodyparts

I SHOULD …start packing


1 kommentar:

Mari sa...

så gøy!

vil gjerne se deg danse som en maniac *fnis*

luuub!!