torsdag, mai 05, 2011

A box of cards

Den eldste søstra mi fyller år snart og i den anledning fant jeg ut at jeg skulle lage en boks og fylle den med kort. Og det ble denne. Siden det er en gave viser jeg ikke kortene, men boksen skader det vel ikke å vise fram.
My sister has a birthday soon so I thought about what to get her for her birthday and decided to make a box and fill it with cards. Since it is a gift I don't want to show the cards, but I guess there's no harm in showing you the box.

I made the box using the Martha Stewart scoreboard (simply love that tool).
Materials used:
Paper: Bazzill White and The Robins Nest patterened paper
Embellishments: Lace bought on E-bay
Ink: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Ranger Color Wash and S.E.I. Tumble dye
Tools: Martha Stewart scoreboard and French Scroll borderpunch

Thanks for looking :D

Posted by Picasa

1 kommentar:

wimsyś scrapperier sa...

Så lurt Trude, det var jo en kjempe god ide til en gave til de som ikke trenger noe.

Kjempe fin var den, veldig spent på kortene inni esken :)

Ha en strålende helg♥ Klem♥