tirsdag, februar 22, 2011

February 22nd

listening: Emiliana Torrini - Gun
eating: nothing - it's too late
drinking: nothing - too late
wearing: jeans and a purple Ralph Lauren top
feeling: sleepy
weather: dry and slightly cold
Wanting: time to pass more quickly, I want to go to new York with my niece
needing: nothing much
thinking: it's a good thing I have a friend like Nina who knows about clothes and stuff (and has helped me save my new Armani jacket)
enjoying: chatting on FB with one of the many Nina's in my life :)
wondering: why is my iTunes acting up...

 Some of the shopping done at Bicester.
 A good girl has to have shoes, like these from Salvatore Ferragamo.
 A new bag + purse from Michael Kors.
 Kitchenware from Le Creuset...
 Inside the Hummingbird Bakery in Kensington.

Some cool rabbits out side Spitafields Market :D

1 kommentar:

Ania sa...

Elsker kaninene :) Og yey, du har jammen meg kjøpt en masse lekre ting! Glad jakken overlevde! :)